MSM GROUP LLC - We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees and those under our care. We aim to be the industry leader in Asia, to operate in accordance with our values, meet our duty of care to our employees fulfills our legislative and other obligation.
We will achieve this by:
- Striving to prevent the incidents that may lead to: injuries, illnesses, pollution, property and environmental damage, security threats, process losses and product quality impacts;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the he jurisdictions in which we operate, and generally accepted international industry practices;
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are always given proper consideration when making decisions about other business priorities, such as productivity or profitability;
- Setting objectives and targets for improvement as well as developing and adopting best practice methods. Monitoring and reviewing our health and safety performance against these objectives and targets;
- Maintaining and continuously improving effective health and safety and quality management systems that are actively supported by senior management and are OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 9001 compliant. These systems will ensure that we assess all hazard and risk and appropriate control measures in all processes;
- Providing training, and the appropriate tools and equipment to employees to enable them to perform their task safety;
- Ensure the participation of employees in the development and implementation of health and safety duties and responsibilities;
- Provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy; and
- Make this policy available to the public.
All employees required to comply with this policy and adhere to MSM GROUP LLC’s health and safety policies, procedures and systems when working or visiting our company.
The business unit senior managers with the active support of their executive teams are responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy.