CHECKFIRE 210 Detection and Actuation System
The ANSUL CHECKFIRE 210 Detection and Actuation System is designed to provide detection, alarm and fire suppression system actuation for mobile applications like hydraulic excavators, haul trucks, wheeled loaders, dozers and graders. The CHECKFIRE 210 is typically used with an ANSUL LVS, A-101, or twin agent vehicle fire suppression.
CHECKFIRE 210 DETECTION AND ACTUATION SYSTEM
The ANSUL CHECKFIRE 210 Supervised Electronic Detection and Actuation System is engineered to stand up to extreme operating environments. This versatile system is designed to provide detection, alarm and fire suppression system actuation for mobile applications like hydraulic excavators, haul trucks, wheeled loaders, dozers and graders. The CHECKFIRE 210 is used with an ANSUL LVS, A-101, or twin agent vehicle fire suppression system for 24-hour protection of equipment.
One of the hallmarks of the CHECKFIRE 210 system is its flexibility in protecting multiple hazard areas. Featuring color-coded, plug-and-play connectors, the system is equipped with two, independent detection circuits configurable for various options including single-zone detection, two-zone detection, cross-zone detection, discharge pressure feedback monitoring or alarm only.
The CHECKFIRE 210 System can be found on vehicles and non-road mobile equipment in industries including agriculture, construction, forestry, mining, public transportation, public utilities and waste/recycling.
вЂ‹вЂ‹• Two detection circuits
• Internal reserve power source
• Built for extreme environments
• Automatic or manual actuation
• Easy plug-and-play installation
• Dust and water tight (IP67 rated)
• Downloadable 4,000+ event history log with real-time stamp
• System isolate feature
• Versatile system configurations
• Display module dashboard or swivel bracket mounting
• Actuation of up to 10 agent tanks via electric actuators
• Continuous system updates through display module
• FM approved and CE marked