Гүйцэтгэх үндсэн үүрэг
Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and facilitating the company health, safety and environmental management system in an organization work fields; collaborating with employees and OT managers to identify hazards and assess risks to health, safety and environment, put appropriate safety controls at OT mine site, and provide ongoing recommendation and advice on current and emerging risks related to HSE.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Statement is communicated to employees
- Lead the process to identify and assess potential health, safety and environmental hazards and risks of operations;
- Observe laws, regulations and other requirements that pertain to Health, Safety and Environment at MSM operations;
- Communicate information about legal and other requirements to appropriate personnel;
- Ensure that there is access to regulatory and other requirements for personnel as appropriate.
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental non-conformances and incidents are reported, investigated and corrective and preventive actions are taken appropriately in a timely manner;
- Maintain health, safety and environmental documents appropriately;
Ажлын байранд тавигдах шаардлага
- Bachelor’s degree or certified qualification in occupational health, safety field.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in occupational health, safety and environmental field at mine site.
- Mongolian/ English oral & written on good level
- Good at team work, negotiations and communication skills
If you have HSE related experience at mine sites specially at OT site, we will provide you with good working conditions and friendly environment.
Байршил: Өмнөговь аймаг
Салбар: Уул уурхай