We are looking for an expat who is in Mongolia for Auto Electrical Specialist at MSM GROUP LLC.
Common tasks of Auto Electrical Specialist include making schedules, assigning work and training employees. Electrical specialist motivate auto electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals. They also ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations. Electrical specialist assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed. Designing electrical systems and circuits on new electrical system installation.
Working a 4-weeks on 2 week off roster at OTUG project.
- Make schedule, assign work and provide instruction to employees.
- Perform electronic diagnostics and troubleshoot on vehicles to identify fault.
- Repair electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replace damaged/faulty parts where necessary.
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work.
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles.
- Design electrical systems and circuits when necessary.
- Record service reports and time-sheets.
- Work with supply team to ensure adequate inventory.
- Prepare necessary reports for performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in auto electrical field
- Minimum 7+ years working experience in auto electrical.
Experience & Certification :
- A good working knowledge of equipment service management & supervisory experience
- A good working knowledge of electrical maintenance
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Work effectively in a team
If you are interested, please send your resume subject to: email@example.com or contact via +976 7718 1111 ext 423 for further information.