Assist ANSUL manager to conduct audits on fire suppression systems and maintain documentation and records as per the relevant procedure.
- Ensure all ANSUL works performed are performed in a safe manner and all works are maintained to meet or exceed all MSM company rules, as well as customer & state safety and environmental laws and regulatory acts.
- Coordinate with MSM UB and OT teams as well as end users at customers’ side to ensure follow up system improvement actions are carried out.
- Support MSM OT team in developing preventative maintenance program, including schedule, record keeping and procedures.
- Generate sales leads for ANSUL business through system improvement suggestions.
- Management and maintenance of the ANSUL related library as soft and hard copies.
- Provide quality control report as weekly, monthly & quarterly, maintain its documents in the company library.
- Other tasks as directed by reporting Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic Engineering field
- Professional direction: Heavy equipment mechanical or electrical
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales and field
Experience& Certification :
- A good working knowledge of Heavy equipment service management & supervisory experience
- A good working knowledge of Heavy equipment mechanical or electrical maintenance
- Experience and / or working knowledge of fire suppression for mobile & transportable equipment
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills in Mongolian and English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- People management skills
- Work effectively in a team
- Organized and detail orientated
- Paperwork orientated
- Willing to learn
- Mechanical aptitude (For conducting FRA)
- Driven to improve safety
- Follows processes and instructions
If you are interested, please send your updated resume including the job title in the mail subject to: email@example.com or contact via +976 7718 1111 ext 423 for further information.